LeadGood, LLC, is an ethics and compliance consulting firm, committed to engaging education in ethics and compliance.
We offer expertise in, and a deep commitment to:
• Innovation and engagement in ethics and compliance education
• How to communicate with professionals to build a culture of ethical action
• Ethical leadership and regulatory compliance in primary, secondary, and higher education
Our clients include the Educational Testing Service (ETS), the NovaGroup and Blue Moon Acres Organic Farm.
One example of our work: for ETS, LeadGood is leading the creation of the first widely available e-learning series on ethics and compliance for primary and secondary teachers. The training and assessment modules we are creating focus on legal and regulatory compliance, ethical decision-making, shared values and what it means to be a “professional educator.”
For this multi-year project, LeadGood is serving as:
- Leader of a team of diverse group of experts within ETS
- Editor-in-Chief, and co-author, of the courseware
- Primary subject matter expert of the series, providing expertise regarding:
- The production of engaging e-learning;
- How to effectively teach ethics, compliance, and ethical leadership; and
- The substantive legal and regulatory challenges facing the education professional, and how to address them.
- Facilitator of numerous workshops and summit meetings
- Supervisor of project vendors